Australian Investor Retirement subclass 405 visa
The benefit of the Australian Investor Retirement Subclass 405 Visa is that it allows you to stay in Australia for up to a period of four years. You may be allowed to work up to 40 hours per fortnight.
To be eligible for this visa you must:
- be 55 years or older
- have an existing investor retirement visa subclass 405 or
- former investor retirement visa subclass 405 whom has not held a visa since last entering Australia
- have no dependents other than a spouse
- Have an income of atleast $65,000 per year
- have a designated investment of $500,000 in australia
- You may qualify to have a lower designated initial investment if you wish to live in a regional area.
- To be of good character
- You must meet specific health requirements
- You must be sponsored by a state or territory government agency.
Get in touch with us today!