Australian Student Guardian visa subclass 590
This Visa will allow you to stay for up to 5 years in Australia provided the international student studying within an approved institution and is under 18 at the time of application.
- be the student’s parent, legal guardian or relative
- have sufficient finances to be able to care and support yourself and the international student
- are able to provide accommodation to the international student
- be over the age of 21.
How to Apply
- Proof of guardianship, relationship status or legal authority
- Be able to provide substantial proof that you have the funds to support yourself and the international student
- have a confirmation of enrollment