Australian Medical treatment subclass 602 Visa
This Visa allows people to travel to Australia:
- to stay in Australia for the duration of the medical treatment plan
- for medical treatment or consultations
- Support a friend, relative or associate who is in need of medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa
- to donate an organ
You must have arranged medical consultation or have a medical treatment plan in place.
- meet financial, health and character requirements
- be coming to donate an organ to someone or
- be coming with a patient or organ donor who is applying for this visa or
- be coming to receive an organ donated from outside Australia or from a non-Australian citizen or non permanent resident.
- coming under arrangements between the Western Province of PNG and the queensland department of health or
- be in Australia, 50 years of age or older and been refused an Australian permanent visa on health grounds only.