Essential Cases on Migration as Per Your Requirement Now
Australia is constantly in the lead in world ratings on indicators of convenience for life and doing business. The cities of Australia are constantly in the top 10 rating of the most comfortable cities for life, and the capital of Victoria – Melbourne – has been named the best city in the world for life for 5 consecutive times in the last 5 years.
Today we want to tell you about the three most urgent ways of immigration to Australia for permanent residence with further citizenship. Now that there are options for the visa fraud prevention the results are also precise.
The system is designed so that preference is given to candidates from 25 to 40 years with a good English and higher education. For example:
- age from 25 to 32 years – 30 points;
- IELTS 6 – 0 points (points are awarded for the IELTS 7 result for each of the components and above);
- 8 years of experience in the specialty – 15 points;
- Higher education – 15 points.
- Total: 60 points.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can act as the main applicant for one of the professional visas and include your husband or wife, as well as dependent children in your application. The whole family will receive permanent visas for a period of 5 years. After 4 years, you will all be able to obtain citizenship and passports of Australia, provided that you will live in the country for these 4 years.
There are many opportunities for immigration for businessmen. This is due to the fact that the Australian government promotes the development of business investment, innovation projects and entrepreneurship.
First, there are a number of business visas for successful businessmen who already have the experience of doing business abroad, personal savings and property in the amount of AUD $ 800,000, and business turnover should be from a $ 500,000 per year. Immigration will require the idea of an innovative business that you want to open in Australia. This idea should be approved by the government of one of the states. With now report migration fraud cases, the options would be perfect now.
Secondly, there is a budget scheme for immigration for entrepreneurs through the opening of a new one or the purchase of an existing business (or stake) in Australia that does not require significant assets and investments.
In general, the process of immigration on an entrepreneurial scheme will consist of the following stages:
- Analysis of your work experience, qualifications, knowledge and preferences in the business.
- Analysis of the local Australian market, determining the direction of business and its compliance with immigration requirements.
- Develop a business model with a candidate and prepare a detailed business plan or search for existing business projects or businesses for sale that match the experience, the wishes of the client and the immigration requirements of the department.
- For new business, assistance is provided with full registration, obtaining licenses, finding the required premises and equipment, recruiting staff and a local business partner.
- For existing business, assistance is provided in organizing the purchase of the enterprise, including a full audit and verification of the existing business, as well as execution of documents for purchase.
- Making a temporary work visa for you and your family members.
- You come and start working in Australia in accordance with the previously developed business plan.
- After 2 years of work in business, you and your family members receive a permanent visa. In another 2 years you can get the citizenship of Australia and passports.