THIS ARTICLE NEEDS TO A SPELLCHECK /GRAMMAR (ABC CHECK)
Essential Requisites That makes Migration to Australia Easy
Australia is constantly in the lead in world ratings on indicators of convenience for life and doing
business. The cities of Australia are constantly in the top 10 rating of the most comfortable cities
for living. Today, we want to tell you about the three most urgent ways of immigration to Australia
for permanent residence with further citizenship. For migrating to Australia you will need to
know the following:
It remains the most accessible and popular type of immigration for potential immigrants from the
CIS countries. For professional immigration to Australia you need first and foremost good
English – you must take the exam in English. In addition to IELTS, now also take other exams:
TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test of English, Cambridge English.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you can act as the main applicant for one of the
professional visas and include your husband or wife, as well as dependent children in your
application. The whole family will receive permanent visas for a period of 5 years. After 4 years,
you will all be able to obtain citizenship and passports of Australia, provided that you will live in
the country for these 4 years.
There are many opportunities for immigration for businessmen. This is due to the fact that the
Australian government promotes the development of business investment, innovation projects
First, there are a number of business visas for successful businessmen who already have the
experience of doing business abroad, personal savings and property in the amount of AUD $
800,000, and business turnover should be from $ 500,000 per year. Immigration will require the
idea of an innovative business that you want to open in Australia. This idea should be approved
by the government of one of the states. In addition, there are visas for investors who are ready to
invest in the development of projects approved by the government, in the amount of $ 1.5
Secondly, there is a budget scheme for immigration for entrepreneurs through the opening of a
new one or the purchase of an existing business (or stake) in Australia that does not require
significant assets and investments.
In general, the process of immigration on an entrepreneurial scheme will consist of the
1. Analysis of your work experience, qualifications, knowledge and preferences in the
2. Analysis of the local Australian market, determining the direction of business and its
compliance with immigration requirements.
3. Develop a business model with a candidate and prepare a detailed business plan or search for existing business projects or businesses
for sale that match the experience, the wishes of the client and the immigration
requirements of the department.
3. For new business, assistance is provided with full registration, obtaining licenses, finding
the required premises and equipment, recruiting staff and a local business partner.
4. For existing business, assistance is provided in organizing the purchase of the enterprise,
including a full audit and verification of the existing business, as well as execution of
documents for purchase.
5. Making a temporary work visa (subclass 457) for you and your family members.
6. You come and start working in Australia in accordance with the previously developed
7. After 2 years of work in business, you and your family members receive a permanent visa
(subclass 186/187). In another 2 years you can get the citizenship of Australia and
Immigration through study
For young people who want to immigrate to Australia, immigration through study is suitable. In
fact, this is a kind of professional immigration.