Training visa subclass 407

In Immigration, Student Visa by admin

Australian Training Visa Subclass 407

How to apply for a training Visa in Australia

Applying for a Training Visa Subclass 407 is no simple feet. Get in touch with us to make a formal application.

This visa allows you to:

Take place in training which is directly related to your workplace and is within the direct scope of your occupation and is designed to strengthen your skills within Australia through territory study or professional development. This visa is not appropriate for persons whose sole intention is to work. Interested in applying for a Training Visa Subclass 407?


Allows you to stay up to two years in Australia.

Training Visa Subclass 407

How to get a Training Visa in Australia

How to apply

  • Confirmation of enrollment for the proposed professional institution
  • Letter of acknowledgement that your workplace has recommended further professional study
  • Have substantial finances  and support for the duration of your study.
Let us know the nature of your interest in traveling to Australia
Example: I am a teacher
Please leave us your phone number, country of origin, questions and comments and we will get back to your promptly.

More Information

Read more information about this Student Visa, ‘Training Visa 407’, you can read these articles below which go into detail about funding information, grants and scholarships for academically talented international students and women.

If you would like more information about sponsoring your dependents or appointing / sponsoring a guardian for your child you can visit this page ‘Student Guardian Visa‘.